Maxphotonics High Reliable Pulsed Fiber Laser MOPA HM6 MFPT-20S
With the laser core device research and development to achieve a new breakthrough, Maxphotonics officially launched MOPA series of new generation products - HM6. As the new model of the Maxphotonics MOPA series, the HM6 continues the advantages of the previous MOPA series of lasers. HM6 can be...
With the laser core device research and development to achieve a new breakthrough, Maxphotonics officially launched MOPA series of new generation products - HM6. As the new model of the Maxphotonics MOPA series, the HM6 continues the advantages of the previous MOPA series of lasers. HM6 can be used in fine etching, alumina black, color marking on stainless steel , high-speed marking on plastic, chip marking and other fields, its excellent performance will be the ideal choice for high-speed alumina black marking.
In addition,Optimized peak power distribution makes the process more rapid, wide range of process adjustment makes the material widely applicable, as the market of new laser marking core components, the marking efficiency and effect is more significant advantages.
First pulse available, excellent processing effect.
The new MOPA HM6 laser has the characteristics of the first pulse available, the frequency range from 1KHz to 2000KHz, pulse width tunable range is 2 ~ 200ns, single pulse energy rich 0.44mj at 200ns / 45KHZ, it is a fine products for the application of the field Industrial Products.
|Average Output Power||W||20|
|Energy Per Pulse||mＪ||0.44 @200ns/45KHz|
Frenquency Tunable Range
|Power Tuable Range||%||5～100|
|Application: Alumina black, stainless steel, ceramics, plastic signs, deep carving, ITO film processing, precision adjustable resistance,solar cell line marking|
Frequency range expension:
Min Frequency: 1kHZ
Max Frequency: 2000kHZ
|Frequency tunable range||kHZ||1-2000||2-40ns|
|Frequency tunable range||kHZ||1-1000||50-80ns|
|Frequency tunable range||kHZ||1-400||100-200ns|
Layout of isolator:
Layout of laser module:
Optical operation instructions
Maxphotonics highly recommends you to read the following operation points before the laser operation;
1.Don't directly look at the light emission hole of the laser during the power starts up.
2. The position of placing the laser and related optical output components shall not keep the same horizontal line with the eyes.
3. The laser outlet is installed with the laser beam enclosure.
4. The tail hood of the laser shall be removed before starting the laser, or it will bring the irreversible damage to the optical output head of the laser.
5. The personal safety protection equipment performance shall meet the laser output power and wavelength requirements.
6. The door of placing the laser shall have the interlocking control and shall be pasted with warning sign for limiting the safe area of laser operation.
7. Don't use the laser in the dark environment.
8. Don't start the laser in the case of not installing the optical coupling fiber or optical output connector.
9. Don't start the laser during the installation of optical fiber or cutting head and other parts. Please carry out the commissioning, calibration and focus adjustment under the low power output condition, and then gradually increase to the high power after the commissioning.
10. Don't install or remove the cutting head or collimator when starting the laser.
11. Please make sure that the laser has been closed and the power has been disconnected during the installation and removal of cutting head or collimator.
12. If the way beyond those mentioned in this document is used for the equipment operation, it may weaken the protection device and operational performance of the equipment and the equipment will not enjoy the warranty.
1. The output of the laser often receives the optical lens of anti-reflective coating, and if the subsequent optical path of your laser has such optical lens, please carry out the strict inspection of the laser output head lens and subsequent lens before using our laser to ensure that there are no dust and any other sundries on the lens. Warm prompt: Any macroscopic attachments will bring the serious damage to the lens and burn the laser or any subsequent optical path equipment.
2. The cleaning and inspection of lens shall refer to "Optical Fiber Connector Inspection and Cleaning Guide".
3. The laser cutting operation may produce the heating or molten chopped metal particles. If your operation produces these chopped particles, please be sure to keep cautious.
4. During the output, the commissioning and calibration of the laser, the mass of spot emitted by the infrared detection laser shall be set under the condition of low power output, and then output power will gradually be increased.
Warnings: The personal protection equipment shall meet the laser output power and wavelength requirements.
Warnings: Don't directly look at the optical fiber or collimator, and make sure that the operator shall wear the safe protection glasses during each operation.
Maxphotonics company introduction:
Maxphotonics, established in 2004 in Shenzhen-one of the most energetic and creative city in China, we are a major
professional leading developer and manufacturer of the fiber laser and optical passive device, and the first and only
high-tech enterprise in China to localize two core technologies and have more than ten years of experience in designing
and manufacturing customized fiber lasers for major national and international projects.
Its low cost and high performance on the products have gained consistent recognition among our customers and greatly
improve production efficiency and customization.
Maxphotonics Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer and supplier of various laser equipment which is of high quality, high speed, high power and high performance. If you are looking for Maxphotonics High Reliable Pulsed Fiber Laser MOPA HM6 MFPT-20S, we must be your best choice as we now have such product for sale. Welcome to get low cost small, portable, mini or desktop equipment service at competitive price with us.