Wholesale Price MOPA Width Tunable Fiber Laser Source MFPT-20
Maxphotonics Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer and supplier of various laser equipment which is of high quality, high speed, high power and high performance. If you are looking for wholesale price mopa width tunable fiber laser source mfpt-20, we must be your best choice as we now have such...
Maxphotonics Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer and supplier of various laser equipment which is of high quality, high speed, high power and high performance. If you are looking for wholesale price mopa width tunable fiber laser source mfpt-20, we must be your best choice as we now have such product for sale. Welcome to get low cost small, portable, mini or desktop equipment service at competitive price with us.
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China (mainland)||Brand Name:||Maxphotonics|
Packing & Delivery:
|Packaging Detail:||Carton box or Wooden case for optional|
|Delivery Detail:||2 weeks after receiving the payment|
Description of MOPA laser:
The MFPT-Series pulse Ytterbium fiber laser is one of the most advance products of MAX, and it is revolutionary to integration of the high-speed high-resolution laser marking system.
The MFPT-Series pulse Ytterbium fiber laser edges out traditional intelligent lasers with diode pumped crystal, includding neodymium (Nd) : YAG laser. it uses the structures of the master oscillator and high power fiber amplifier.
The MFPT-Series pulse Ytterbium fiber laser has power consumption and use pratical and durable design, so it suits lab and market use. Boasting compact structure and highly integrated system, it is embedded with a computer system, a laser control system and a motion control system.
The MFPT-Series pulse Ytterbium fiber laser transmits periodical pulse trains with the wavelength of about 1060nm and peak power up to 8KW. This laser requires an external 24VDC power supply, and the operation parameters of the laser are set by the 25PIN control interface. The special controller coupled with the customer can be used for hand held laser.
The MFPT-Series pulse Ytterbium fiber laser is an ideal high power source for the laser marking industry. The laser with non-isolated optical head is mainly developed for marking of low reflective material (like plastics, wood, paper, etc.), and used to mark partial metals with low reflectivity.
Main Features of MOPA Fiber Laser:
Technical Parameters of MOPA laser:
|Central Emission Wavelength||nm||1064±4||1064±4||1064±4||1064±4||1064±4|
|Average Output Power||W||10||20||30||50||100|
|Frequency at Full Power||KHz||45-1000||45-1000||45-1000||45-1000||45-1000|
|Frequency turning Range||KHz||1-1000||1-1000||1-1000||1-1000||1-1000|
|Singl Pulse Energy||mJ||0.5-0.6||0.6-0.8||0.8-1.0||0.8-1.0||0.8-1.0|
|Output Power Tunability||%||5-100||5-100||5-100||5-100||5-100|
|First Pulse Availability||Y/N||N|
|Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling||Air Cooling|
(All parameters is believed to be accurate and is subject to change without notice.)
Applications of MOPA Laser:
Max Mopa series fiber laser mostly used for marking on metallical ,plastsic,ceramic,jade,and it is high precition widely used for iphone case marking, color marking on stainless steel, black marking on aluminum alloy and so on.
Aluninam Alloy Black Marking
IC laser marking
Iphone Case Marking
Color Marking on Stainless Steel
Questions usually been asked by the customers
1) Does the laser have "auto verification" mode in which it can diagnose itself for possible problems?
=> It has a protection software inside.
2) Can an abrupt electricity cut damage the laser? Is it necessary to connect the laser to electricity via UPS?
=> an abrupt electricity cut won't damage the laser, our laser has been tested in this way for many many times. Not necessary to connect to UPS.
3) Is the laser filled with neutral gas (we are thinking about the risk of opening it by the customs at the border)?
=> No neutral gas, it's safe.
4) Can anything bad happen to the laser if it is scanned by X-ray on the border?
=> Please don't worry, our laser has been sold to many countries, it very safe. Because there is no dangerous materials in it that will lead to fire or explosion.
5) Does the laser have a CE certificate necessary to be sold to European Union?
6) What is the lifetime?
The lifetime of the lasers are 100,000 hours, the lifetime of the pump diode is 100,000 hours.
The main reason for the laser power reduction and treatment measures
1. Check whether the power supply is stable, whether current to the rated working current.
2. Check whether the output mirror of fiber laser collimator is pollution, if there is pollution, can use cotton swab with anhydrous ethanol to wipe gently, do not scratch the mirror layer.
3. Check whether laser output light is blocked (to ensure that the isolator output and scan head at the same level).
4. Laser power consumption is normal situation after using 20000hours.
5. Sometimes network will disconnect during the process of marking, usually caused by interference, in that case, strong current cables and weak current cables can not be tied up in same side. Signal lines should have good shielding; then the power supplier contact not good with ground.
All products are warranted by MAX against defects in materials and workmanship for the period of time as set forth on the applicable purchase order or in the specifications starting with the date of shipment. Max also warrants that this product will meet applicable specifications under normal use.
MAX shall,at its option, repair of replace any product that proves, in the reasonable opinion of MAX, to be defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. All products repaird or replaces under warranty are only warranted for the remaining up-expired period of time in the original warranty for the particular defective product. MAX reserves the right to issue a credit note for any defective products that have proved defective through normal usage.
Products, parts(including fiber connectors)or equipment which have been tampered with are not covered by this warranty.
1. Be tampered with ,opened, disassembled, opened, or modified by persons other than MAX personnel.
2. Misused, neglected, or damaged by accident, used in applications which exceeds their specifications or rating.
3. Outsied of environmental specifications for the products.
4. Used with buyer software or interfacing.
5. Improperly installed, maintained or otherwise abused or used other than in accordance with the information and precautions contained in this User's Manual.
6. It is the customer's responsibility to understand and follow operating instructions in this User's Guide and specifications prior to operation-failure to do so many result in voiding this warranty.
7. Accessories and fiber connectors are not covered by this warranty.
Buyer must claim under the warranty in writing no later than 31 days after the claimed defect is discovered. This warranty does not extend to any third party, including without limitation Buyer's end-users or customers, and does not apply to any parts, equipment or other products not manufactured by MAX.
Maxphotonics company introduction:
Maxphotonics, established in 2004 in Shenzhen-one of the most energetic and creative city in China, we are a major
professional leading developer and manufacturer of the fiber laser and optical passive device, and the first and only
high-tech enterprise in China to localize two core technologies and have more than ten years of experience in designing
and manufacturing customized fiber lasers for major national and international projects.
Its low cost and high performance on the products have gained consistent recognition among our customers and greatly
improve production efficiency and customization.