To solve the common problems of stainless steel laser cutting from the point of process
Fiber laser cut stainless steel, the use of laser beam irradiation to the steel surface of the release of energy to make stainless steel melting and evaporation. For the manufacture of stainless steel sheet as the main component, the use of laser cutting stainless steel is a fast and effective processing methods.
If the laser cutting process parameters are strictly controlled during the process, good corrosion resistance of such materials can be maintained. The impact of stainless steel cutting quality of the most important process parameters are cutting speed, laser power, air pressure and so on. Specific issues and debugging methods are as follows:
1. produce small droplets of regular glitches
(1) The focus is too low (2) The feed rate is too high
(1) Raise the focus (2) Reduce the feed rate
2.Both sides have long irregular filamentous burrs, the surface of large sheet discoloration.
(1) Feed rate too low (2) Focus too high (3) Air pressure too low (4) Material too hot
(1) Increase the feed rate (2) Reduce the focus (3) Increase the air pressure (4) Cooling material
3.Only the edge of one side has long irregular burr.
(1) Nozzle misalignment (2) Focus too high (3) Air pressure too low (4) Speed too low
(1)Alignthe nozzle (2)Lower the focus (3) Increase the air pressure (4) Increase speed
4.The material discharge from the above.
(1) Power is too low (2) Feed rate is too high (3) Air pressure is too high
When this happens, press the Pause button immediately to prevent the slag from splashing onto the focusing mirror, increasing power, decreasing the feed rate, reducing air pressure
In addition to the above common problems, may also cutting edge will be yellow:
Nitrogen contains oxygen impurities
Good quality, high purity nitrogen
MaxSC laser single-mode continuous fiber laser, high-precision cutting stainless steel, carbon steel and other metal materials, providing excellent laser process solutions to meet the needs of a variety of laser equipment.
- Atmospheric Laser Communication: Fr...
- Development Trend Of Double-clad Fi...
- Research Progress Of 3 μ m Fiber L...
- Advantage Of Fiber Laser For Cuttin...
- Domestic Fiber Laser Development Trend
- Analysis Of High Power Fiber Laser ...
- Prospects For Development Of Fiber ...
- Process Of The Historical Developme...
- Classification Of Fiber Lasers
- The Advantages Of Fiber Lasers
- 2017 Laser World Of Photonics China
- Maxphotonics Attend 2016ISLE Integr...
- Maxphotnics Arrangements For The Sp...
- Munich Expo Laser World Of PHOTONIC...
- Fiber Leaser Market Overview
- 2022 Global Laser Processing Market...
- World's Top Photoelectric Event
- Development And Research Status Of ...
- Welding Status Of Titanium Anode Pl...
- 2017 Laser World Of PHOTONICS In Mu...