1. The application of Titanium Anode Plate:
Titanium alloy anode plate is widely used in: sewage treatment, chlor-alkali industry, non-ferrous metal extraction, ionized water production, desalination, electroplating, etching copper recovery and other industries. Its basic working principle is anodic oxidation. Such as the sewage treatment industry, titanium anode plate as a key component, not only from the role of current transfer, but also play a catalytic role on the degradation of organic matter , can be directly oxidation of organic matter on the anode surface , so that the organic matter in the sewage through electrochemical conversion, direct Or indirectly converted to CO2 and water, due to no pollution in the process, known as green water treatment.
2.Welding status of titanium alloy anode plate
The welding methods of Titanium alloy anode plate are mainly based on traditional welding methods, for flat anode plate welding (flat or mesh plate), Laser welding more and more popular. As shown below:
The above-mentioned flat or flat mesh welded to the frame (T-type joint welding), which can be easily switched to laser welding, resulting in increased productivity, reduced labor strength and welding deformation (especially for large format or thinner thickness).
Anodic plate or wavy mesh weld with the frame, at present, still can not get rid of the traditional manual welding mode, and the experienced operators needed. Wavy mesh as shown:
As mentioned above, titanium alloy mesh structure is wavy, when weld to frame with using of traditional welding, taking into account the welding strength, welding deformation, product structure and welding area and other factors, it is difficult to achieve automation. In view of this mesh structure welding, there are the following inherent shortcomings with using of traditional welding:
(A) welding deformation is large, need to increase the leveling process after welding;
(B) low production efficiency, the mesh is wavy, need to use double-sided welding process, single-sided welding can not meet the needs of double-sided molding;
(C) need to add welding consumables, because one side is mesh, you must add welding consumables to ensure welding effect;
(D) the welding process is poor stability, on the one hand the middle of the wave structure of the mesh and the frame can not be welded; the other hand, to reduce the amount of deformation, can only take intermittent welding process, not full weld.
3. Maxphotonics laser welding solutions
As above shown, mesh and frame material is the titanium alloy, mesh thickness of 3mm, wave height drop 9mm, welding length of 960mm, titanium alloy hollow part of the diamond-shaped structure.
. Welding target
(1) mesh and frame contact parts to achieve full welding;
(2) welding strength of not less than the traditional process;
(3) can achieve single-sided welding double-sided molding;
(4) no welding consumables;
(5) welding deformation: welding direction <0.1mm, lateral deformation <0.2mm.
Maxphotonics MFSC-1000W continuous fiber laser with six-axis industrial robot,
using the intellectual property of the welding process, optimize the welding parameters. The welding effect is as follows:
As above shown, the wave structure mesh full welded with frame, and has been welded to achieve single-sided welding double-sided molding effect. No welding consumables, welding speed up to 2.1m / min, welding deformation to meet the pre-weld expectations, no need leveling process, after testing, the finished welding strength is much better than the traditional welding, it has achieved mass production.
4.Maxphotonics MFSC-1000W continuous fiber laser
MFSC-1000W single-mode continuous fiber laser with water-cooled method, it has high power, the ideal beam quality, maintenance-free, high electro-optical conversion efficiency and other characteristics, can be used for stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, copper and other metal materials, widely used for cutting, Drilling, in the sheet metal cutting, metal processing, home appliances manufacturing, automotive manufacturing and other fields.
|Parameters||Operation Mode||Polarization||Wavelength||Output Power||Power tunable||Power stability (t＞5h)||Total Power|
|Value||CW||Random||1080nm||1000W|| 10-100%|| ≤3%||＜4KW||Water Cooling|
- Atmospheric Laser Communication: Fr...
- Development Trend Of Double-clad Fi...
- Research Progress Of 3 μ m Fiber L...
- Advantage Of Fiber Laser For Cuttin...
- Domestic Fiber Laser Development Trend
- Analysis Of High Power Fiber Laser ...
- Prospects For Development Of Fiber ...
- Process Of The Historical Developme...
- Classification Of Fiber Lasers
- The Advantages Of Fiber Lasers
- 2017 Laser World Of PHOTONICS In Mu...
- Maxphotonics Quality Activities
- The Influencing Factors And Effect ...
- Maxphotonics Invite You To 2017 Las...
- Maxphotonics Activity Of The Qualit...
- Six Advantages Of Selective Laser M...
- Four Reasons WHY Users Choose Fiber...
- The Principle And Advantages Of Las...